FAA cards and labels...

Reaction score
how long does it usually take to receive your cards and labels if you paid for that option during registration, it’s been 2 weeks and still waiting. Thanks!

Where did you register?

The FAA does not sell cards and labels. It sounds like you did not register here.

This is an email I received after the purchase

Attachments

• B4F58136-30B4-4FEE-9211-53F5398DAFA8.png
    B4F58136-30B4-4FEE-9211-53F5398DAFA8.png
    251.6 KB · Views: 705
I hope not, they also sent this...

Attachments

• 417D691E-48F6-4AE6-A60A-1247C319CBFD.png
    417D691E-48F6-4AE6-A60A-1247C319CBFD.png
    220.8 KB · Views: 627
If you paid more than 5 dollars you were fooled by one of the many websites that do your registration for you and charge you for what you could have done at the FAA website for 5 bucks. Make sure it’s FAA.GOV !! Your registration is probably legit though. You could have just printed it out at home.

Reactions: godrocksu
Scroll down on front page. They’re not the FAA despite using FAA graphics. The text at the bottom explains who and what they are(n’t).

IMG_5783.jpg

I belive the FAA would would not approve of anyone using their Official Seal on their websites. If they do, you could easily make a complaint to the FAA.

Reactions: ravedog
I would be more concerned about your information rattling around this apparent deceptive or less than scrupulous site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archangel3356
Excellent point ravedog. Did not think about that. They definitely proved to deceptive and unscrupulous so that would be a bit scary.

Reactions: ravedog
I got the same thing it should take a month before the card is sent people will always try to be the
Bear of bad news don't sweat it show the cops that screenshot if they bother u and I'll be fine

I did same thing. Got scammed but did receive a nice card with all credentials on it. Then I realized what I paid $25 for could have paid $5 . This shouldn’t be legal but I like my nice FAA card. [emoji111]️[emoji256][emoji573]

Reactions: vipe1011
I don't think you got scammed at all. As noted in the footer of that website, they offer extra services outside of the FAA registration and assist with the FAA registration process. Neither of those extra services are required in order to register with the FAA and it's cheaper to register yourself here on the FAA's website.

You already have your FAA registration, so there is nothing left to do there. You should contact [email protected] about your missing labels.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl