Extra Servo Assistance Please

Reaction score
Hi All
I want to operate an additional servo from the DJI Go application or the remote.I believe there are guys doing it with the DJI application light "ON & OFF" function where they use a photocell,resistor and "Arduino" I can get all this components from my electronic shop but I am not sure how to connect it to the Phantom 3 professional.
All the assistance will be appreciated.
Regards

I've thought of using this function but have not got around to it. But if I did, I'd intercept the voltage signal near the front LED lights in the front arms. Open the shell and you will see the point in reference.

Im using a light operated relay like this... Just supply 12vdc to power the board. I extended the photocell leads and have attached the photocell to one of the drones front LEDs. When the pot is adjusted correctly, the relay will operate when the lights go off/on. The 3 screw connections are COMMON/NO/NC contacts of the relay. Whatever circuit I want to activate/control, I run it through this relay. Of course, this controlled circuit needs its own power. I use a 9VDC battery to run my board and the relay triggers a lighting system that hangs from the drone. That relay can handle 28volts at 10A. I hope this helps . :)
DC 12v Photoresistor Module Relay Light Detection Sensor Light Control Switch | eBay

Dc12v LED Light Control Switch Light Photoresistor Relay Module Sensor Detection | eBay
s-l1600.jpg

Just google photo cell circuit and make yourself you should need light dependent resistor and a bc547 transitor. Very easy to make

Just google photo cell circuit and make yourself you should need light dependent resistor and a bc547 transitor. Very easy to make

Also get the 10mm ldr, will react quicker to the light.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel