Exporting flight data

Reaction score
Excuse my brain fart, but I can't figure out how to export the flight data from the app on iOS. I HAVE searched for an answer on the forum BTW.

I only have options to message, mail, tweet, facebook or whatsapp, but when I do any of these, it just puts "My Flight Record Map" in the text box with nothing else in there.

I'm confused - not that hard.

From what I understand there are 2 copies of this, one on the drone which is accessed via plugging in computer into the drone usb and the other one on the iPhone. I think you probably need ifunbox app to retrieve the file from the app or some other file interrogator for phone.

Just an update on this Connor.
I forgot I had copy of ifunboxiphone (free download).

if you connect and browse you iPhone it here.

In the app file sharing directory for DJI pilot, not in the logs directory but just above it - djiflightrecord ------ with date

Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 14.28.43.png

Update 2, the transfer to mac or open options do not appear to work with the version i have.

For ifunbox make sure the phone is unlocked. it won't transfer if the device is locked. I have it, but don't use it as it doesn't work when not connected to the internet. Not real fond of giving an application access to my phone while it is connected to the 'net. Who knows what else is being transferred off my device?

You can attach the iOS device to iTunes and in the "apps" tab there is an option at the bottom to share files, pick the DJI Pilot app and it will display the .txt files that are on the device. Just pick the ones you want and drag them to the desktop.

For ifunbox make sure the phone is unlocked. it won't transfer if the device is locked. I have it, but don't use it as it doesn't work when not connected to the internet. Not real fond of giving an application access to my phone while it is connected to the 'net. Who knows what else is being transferred off my device?

You can attach the iOS device to iTunes and in the "apps" tab there is an option at the bottom to share files, pick the DJI Pilot app and it will display the .txt files that are on the device. Just pick the ones you want and drag them to the desktop.

Thanks for that, I have tried that but getting this message.

Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 14.53.48.png

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic