Excellent customer service by DJI

Reaction score
Dear Phantom pilots forum participants/administrators:

This is my first but not last post on this forum.

I just want to say that I have recently had the best customer experience ever with DJI.

DJI has stepped up and have gone above and beyond my expectations of what customer service is all about. They truly stand behind their products.

I am an ASE certified Master Auto Technician with 28 years of experience at the dealership level and try to do my best every day to make customers have a good experience and understand/believe in the product the customer spent their hard earned money on.

I try to do my best to make sure the customer is happy and satisfied and get the problem fixed in a timely and professional manner. This is often difficult as most of us know in the service industy, but enough about me.

DJI has gone above and beyond to give me the same service as I try to give to my customers and that really means alot. One week turn around and communications at all times. I was treated with respect and dignity by Ken, Edmond, and Pat.

Technical support was nothing but first class.

DJI has a customer for life!

Very respectfully,

Jason

Well...since there is a post about this... I had a problem with my P4P gimbal last August. Sent an email to dji north America. Got a reply the same day. They suggested that I send my drone to the Canadian service center in Toronto. I contacted them first to get an RMA number and discuss my problem and then sent the drone. I got it back within a week. Excellent service here!

I also had a great experience with DJI. Prompt service and great communication. My repair costs were very reasonable considering what was fixed

Reactions: shammel00

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik