DJI DRONE SERVICE

Reaction score
I would like to share my positive experience I had with DJi Drone service. After having a gimbal problem I posted on this forum. Big al07 recommended I check out DJI drone service. I contacted the owner John and he sent me a call tag. The evaluation only took 2 days and unfortunately DJI did not have a recommended repair for my problem. The repair was beyond my budget short of a divorce, not by any fault of theirs. John shipped my drone back in original condition at no charge to me. It was unmolested with all its original parts. This kind of integrity is hard to find these days. I would recommend their professional service to anyone. Thank you John!
After the fact, and due to the help of Ted. I was able to perform surgery and so far the patient lived, so far.. That being said I think I will definitely make time this summer on vacation to stop and check out DJI drone service personally,

I would like to share my positive experience I had with DJi Drone service. After having a gimbal problem I posted on this forum. Big al07 recommended I check out DJI drone service. I contacted the owner John and he sent me a call tag. The evaluation only took 2 days and unfortunately DJI did not have a recommended repair for my problem. The repair was beyond my budget short of a divorce, not by any fault of theirs. John shipped my drone back in original condition at no charge to me. It was unmolested with all its original parts. This kind of integrity is hard to find these days. I would recommend their professional service to anyone. Thank you John!
After the fact, and due to the help of Ted. I was able to perform surgery and so far the patient lived, so far.. That being said I think I will definitely make time this summer on vacation to stop and check out DJI drone service personally,

Great testimony. It's a shame your issue couldn't be resolved but the fact is you lost/paid nothing is a great testimony to @D D S and their commitment to our community.

@LAKE PILOT thank you for taking the time and effort to come back and report your experience. Well done :)

Reactions: D D S and Hounddog
would love to personally show you the operation when things settle and this invisible enemy is destroyed forever (hopefully sooner than later)

Stay Safe!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost