ESC Status Error after Latest Firmware Update

Esc error after update here also! Flew it, did updates, packed and headed for Cali for vacation. Went to a park to fly with grandkids and my P3P motors would not start, and ESC error was thrown. This is ridiculous.

Must add that IMU compass etc were all redone and ESC remains.

Update...sent mine into Dji and they fixed it for free and it's in the mail heading back home right now. Very pleased with Dji and the customer service was top notch[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well, the update messed up my vacation flight time! Beautiful ocean scenery and an incredible sunset, that I had to take stills of! Was fine before, ESC error after update. Guess I have no choice but to send 'er in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got my phantom back today and took it out for a test flight and everything is great. Flys just like it did before I had all the problems with the latest update. FYI it came home with the latest firmware. I couldn't be more pleased with Dji's customer service. I know people have complained about the service in the past and some have bragged about how great Autel robotics customer service is, and it may be but I can't imagine having a better outcome with my bird....in case anyone is curious they replaced the main control board module...

Just got my phantom back today and took it out for a test flight and everything is great. Flys just like it did before I had all the problems with the latest update. FYI it came home with the latest firmware. I couldn't be more pleased with Dji's customer service. I know people have complained about the service in the past and some have bragged about how great Autel robotics customer service is, and it may be but I can't imagine having a better outcome with my bird....in case anyone is curious they replaced the main control board module...

Good to know. Mine is on its way to DJI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My drone was fine. Then I kept getting messages that firmware needed to be updated. Since the update I loose compass calibration and lost signal. Caused my new P3P to crash on its third flight. Now I have a damaged drone and torn up props.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic