Error on diagnostics

Not Enough Force/ESC Error
Sounds like it has to do with a motor. We would need the aircraft .dat file to take a look. The link below has instructions. Once you get the correct file, upload that to a sharable location such as Drop Box or Google drive and share a link to that back here. Then we can have a look see, at the very least. Other than that I don't think we can fully answer your question appropriately.

How to retrieve a .DAT

Hmmm....I don't really see anything that unusual in this .dat file. It appears to be a normal short flight. Up to around 50 meters or so and back down. Around a 3min flight approximately. Are you sure this is the correct .dat?

Ok, I will take your word for it for now, but I will ask @BudWalker to take a quick look if he has time and see what he thinks. I have not seen that particular error before myself.

Ok, I will take your word for it for now, but I will ask @BudWalker to take a quick look if he has time and see what he thinks. I have not seen that particular error before myself.
@scanman50 If that error were in the .DAT it would be in the Motor:Status field. Unfortunately, this is a P3 Standard which doesn't record motor data. It was not in the eventLog stream.

There is a good chance this error will be in the .txt

There is a good chance this error will be in the .txt
That was similar to what I was thinking as well.....but wasn't certain. The .dat does record the Motor PWM data so I thought there might be something in that data set that might give a clue.

I am now using Airdata to check out flights. I have looked at flights since and it has not come again.
Well that's good to hear. Lets just hope the wolf stays at bay. Good luck. Just a word on Airdata. Should you need a review on anything make the account fully sharable such that others can download the .csv from there if you share the link in the future. What you see on the site is cumulative and not exact.....close yes...but the details are in the downloadable files.

I am now using Airdata to check out flights. I have looked at flights since and it has not come again.

Thank you for the feedback.

I read that this was an error with Airdata misreading files when uploaded but I can’t find it now. I had this issue as well but it didn’t appear in the Dji GO warnings or when I was flying it was only on Airdata files

I am a new flyer so everything freaks me out when flying my drone. I am reading this forum and DJI's forum practically everyday to try and keep up with possible problems.

Thank you for your responses.

I am a new flyer so everything freaks me out when flying my drone.
Completely understandable. But don't call the Phantom 911 unless you really need it. You will learn as you go. Learn the search methods around and you can find most any answers you need without asking. No problem with asking by any means, but just a suggestion for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.