Emergency Help Please

Reaction score
I accidentally stuck the SD card in the camera backwards. I tried to yank it out with some pliers and it broke off even with the camera slot and I can not get it out now. Can anyone tell me how to get it out?

Oh boy! My cousin put his in misaligned one time. It was basiscally the same thing you have. I used a very sharp single edge razor blade to stick down beside the card and slowing worked it out. It took some time, but I finally got it. When I put mine in, I alway put it in just half way, then feel for the springy action before I lock it down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Funkmaster G
I accidentally stuck the SD card in the camera backwards. I tried to yank it out with some pliers and it broke off even with the camera slot and I can not get it out now. Can anyone tell me how to get it out?
1530735611820941409971.jpg mayby a couple of needles bent at ends to work as pics,if no luck , a watch maker will have some fine tools if ask nice,,

You might also try a piece of masking tape folded back on itself and suitably fashioned to get in next to the card and stick it to one side. Might be just enough to get it out.

Chances are you will need to perform some disassembly to you can get to the card slot and you should be prepared for the fact that it’s probably butchered to the point it needs replacement.

Good luck...

You could try to trim down a pop stick or strip if he’d plastic, small amount of super glue on the end. Try to carefully attach to the sad card

You could try to trim down a pop stick or strip if he’d plastic, small amount of super glue on the end. Try to carefully attach to the sad card

I wouldn't. To much chance the glue will end up on the slot edges, or in the slot itself. If it does the problem just went from manageable to truly $%^&ed .............. IMO.

Sticky tape over slot blade from pencil sharpener maybe or razor push down on tape in slot like loop mite just grab it , wild thought magnet ? It has metal on it crazy idea but hey I’m sharing

You're actually advising him to put super glue on a stick, and insert it into the SD card slot of a quad?

Reactions: Grandpa Don
I put a few tiny white dots on the card at the ^top^... and a few tiny white dots on the slot where it slips In so they line UP on Install......My Idea works super nice.....No issues with stuck cards !......that card is such a small thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers