Email from DJI Customer service

Reaction score
Just received this from DJI...

Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for choosing to fly with DJI.

We are thrilled that you will be receiving your Phantom 3 soon. With your new Phantom's unparalleled camera quality and flight experience, you will soon be creating stunning aerial images and videos.

We also have some important updates regarding your Phantom 3:

24/7 Customer Service

DJI is happy to announce 24/7 technical support for all Phantom 3 customers. If you have any questions or concerns about your Phantom 3, please contact DJI anytime starting at 6:00 pm, April 28, 2015 (GMT+8).

You can reach the technical support team by:

1. Live Chat: Visit http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/ and click on “Live Chat”
2. E-mail: [email protected]
3. A DJI regional office during local working hours:

North America: Call +1 (818) 235-0789, Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm PST, or e-mail [email protected]
EU Member Countries: Call +49 (0) 9747-9304200, Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm Central European time, or e-mail [email protected]
Japan: E-mail [email protected].

iOS Pilot App

The Phantom 3 compatible version the DJI Pilot app for iOS will be available on the App Store within one week. After downloading the new DJI Pilot app, you must update the firmware of your Phantom 3 before it can be used.

Without both updates, the iOS version of the DJI Pilot app will not work with your Phantom 3.

For full instructions on updating your firmware, please download the “How to Update the Firmware” document at http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/download/.

The Android version will be available on April 30.

Orders with an Extra Battery

If you ordered an Extra Battery with your Phantom 3, this will be shipped separately at a later date in May. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,
DJI

A free backpack would make me feel better about being grounded for the first week while I look at my new $1359 paper weight.

The final release of software for the P3P and the IOS App are key to flying safely. I am impressed they got the hardware shipped so quickly. My P3P in on the FedEx truck in Wichita, KS out for delivery. I can start reading all the manuals that were posted today on the DJI website.

Just received this from DJI...

Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for choosing to fly with DJI.

We are thrilled that you will be receiving your Phantom 3 soon. With your new Phantom's unparalleled camera quality and flight experience, you will soon be creating stunning aerial images and videos.

We also have some important updates regarding your Phantom 3:

24/7 Customer Service

DJI is happy to announce 24/7 technical support for all Phantom 3 customers. If you have any questions or concerns about your Phantom 3, please contact DJI anytime starting at 6:00 pm, April 28, 2015 (GMT+8).

You can reach the technical support team by:

1. Live Chat: Visit http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/ and click on “Live Chat”
2. E-mail: [email protected]
3. A DJI regional office during local working hours:

North America: Call +1 (818) 235-0789, Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm PST, or e-mail [email protected]
EU Member Countries: Call +49 (0) 9747-9304200, Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm Central European time, or e-mail [email protected]
Japan: E-mail [email protected].

iOS Pilot App

The Phantom 3 compatible version the DJI Pilot app for iOS will be available on the App Store within one week. After downloading the new DJI Pilot app, you must update the firmware of your Phantom 3 before it can be used.

Without both updates, the iOS version of the DJI Pilot app will not work with your Phantom 3.

For full instructions on updating your firmware, please download the “How to Update the Firmware” document at http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/download/.

The Android version will be available on April 30.

Orders with an Extra Battery

If you ordered an Extra Battery with your Phantom 3, this will be shipped separately at a later date in May. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,
DJI

Very nice of them to send you the email but not so nice when you tclick the live chat... sent me back to the original email ie no chat at all and ask you to email? And when i emailed no reply after 3 days. Am I missing something?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic