EGYPT, CAN I FLOW MY P3 on the egyption pyramidT?!?!

Reaction score
Hello guys any one. From Egypt or had been flow his bird on Egypt ?!?! ill be on Egypt after 1 week to take some ariel photography for the pyramids ,
I need to know if theres any issues with the regulations , legal or not ?!?!

Any help

Hello guys any one. From Egypt or had been flow his bird on Egypt ?!?! ill be on Egypt after 1 week to take some ariel photography for the pyramids ,
I need to know if theres any issues with the regulations , legal or not ?!?!

Any help
Hi Omar,

It is prohibited in Egypt don't even think to take it with you. They consider it spying crime.

Currently its only allowed in Kuwait and UAE.

good luck
Nezae

Woooow, oh god man :((( thats disappointed, lebanon is more critical and they allow us to flow there,
I see some videos in sharam al al shaiekh, haw they entered there,?! You think i can take it to sharam ?!?!

I don't know about sharm but it doesn't worth to take any risk.

I know a journalist who got arrested for a 10 dollars helicopter toy in Cairo airport

IMHO we shouldn't fly over some historical monuments (including sightseers) which we cannot take responsibility if UAV drops on it (however solid pyramids are :) ). Once declare and allowed, then they would have route for ad damnum, also they should allow us to go recovering broken birds & SD.
BTW comparing to these monuments, US national park seems to be much less to be harmed in case...

Hope we don't see you on the Nightly News.

I'm taking mine to Egypt ... I'll update you guys in a about a week

Ok tho I think it might be bit hard to get online from a Egyptian prison

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I go Tuesday can't tell you if I make it through customs until then lol

It is Egypt! No one cares about pyramids except tourists. Just make yourself a PRESS ID and doors will be opened everywhere. I wear it all the time while flying and also I wear a very serious face )))

Everything will be fine. Keep us posted

Attachments

• TVC-RAVIL.jpg
    TVC-RAVIL.jpg
    571.4 KB · Views: 355
Careful there man.. If you want to share truths in the US that can land you in a lot of trouble being the truth is highly frowned on. Considering that in the empire of lies. Truth is considered the enemy.

You definitely want to have a local with you. Some random tourist with a flying camera isn't going to go well without someone to claim you.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31