During a P4 Std Flight out to Goat Island, Ulverstone , NW Tasmania a Sea Eagle came to check me out. Fortunately did not bother me at all !

Reaction score

Nice picture, glad nothing bad happened! That would have unnerved me some lol.

Reactions: Chrislaf
Nice picture, glad nothing bad happened! That would have unnerved me some lol.
Thanks, a Friend saw it coming, so descended quickly and it just circled once and left.
In later part of video can see shadow on ground of it departing.
Few years ago flying an acrobatic R/C model plane an eagle dived at it, so I did a tight loop and came in behind it, that confused it and it left ! .

Reactions: Adamborz
Thanks, a Friend saw it coming, so descended quickly and it just circled once and left.
In later part of video can see shadow on ground of it departing.
Few years ago flying an acrobatic R/C model plane an eagle dived at it, so I did a tight loop and came in behind it, that confused it and it left ! .

You sound like you have had lots of experience. I wonder what a newbie might have done...

That’s the one thing I worry about while flying. Houses and trees don’t move, but you never know what the wildlife is gonna do lol. I use the term wildlife loosely too lol.

You sound like you have had lots of experience. I wonder what a newbie might have done...

That’s the one thing I worry about while flying. Houses and trees don’t move, but you never know what the wildlife is gonna do lol. I use the term wildlife loosely too lol.
Birds are normally diving or swooping, so full power on climb with some back stick to get far away quickly, then land asap!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic