Du-Bro Tru-Spin Prop Balancer

I use the same Du bro. Its works great, love it. I remember how surprised I was to see virtually every new DJI prop I ever saw, plastic or carbon, was unbalanced.

After proper balancing, a prop should be able to stay at any angular position, not just horizontal or vertical. You can achieve this kind of accuracy with du- bro It would be extremely difficult to get it with rod/ glass procedure.

Some props are unbalanced in different ways. I have had two different props that were supposedly exactly the same, but even after balancing you could see that one would have more weight in the hub and the other could have more weight in the blades.. I haven't tried to remove or add weight from the hubs, not sure exactly how to do this.. It would be nice if the manufacturing process was a little tighter and they could make these things more uniform..

Some props are unbalanced in different ways. I have had two different props that were supposedly exactly the same, but even after balancing you could see that one would have more weight in the hub and the other could have more weight in the blades.. I haven't tried to remove or add weight from the hubs, not sure exactly how to do this.. It would be nice if the manufacturing process was a little tighter and they could make these things more uniform..
When the hub is out of balance you need to do a vertical balancing. After you have done a balance horizontally and everything is good there place the prop vertically. Which ever side rotates to the bottom that is the side that needs sanded because it has extra weight on the hub. Just sand that side of the hub until it doesn't rotate down anymore.

Reactions: dtitus6297

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl