Drop in price?

Don't see it...must depend on what computer and zip code u log in from :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 2.35.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 2.35.32 PM.png
    316.8 KB · Views: 898
Good price ($1,385.00) for a P4P. But I don't think there's been a general price drop, rather Amazon's unfathomable pricing algorithms at work. It could (and probably will) be a different price tomorrow.

Reactions: BenStein
Good price ($1,385.00) for a P4P. But I don't think there's been a general price drop, rather Amazon's unfathomable pricing algorithms at work. It could (and probably will) be a different price tomorrow.

You may be right. This is not an across-the-board price drop from what I can tell. B&H and Adorama still list it at $1499.

I typed in CP.PT.000488 and it came up...trickey Algorithms

I saw that price drop pop up too. Such a weir price $1,385.27 I thought it was some kind of scam
No, it's typical for Amazon. Tomorrow the price might be better still, or it may be higher. It's based on a number of things like current inventory, etc.

I have been monitoring Amazon's prices for the P4P for a week. It has ranged from 1499 to today's low price of 1385. Sometimes the price would change during the middle of the day. When it hit 1385.27 today, I ran down to Best Buy and had them price match. Now I have a P4P to accompany my P3P!

I have been monitoring Amazon's prices for the P4P for a week. It has ranged from 1499 to today's low price of 1385. Sometimes the price would change during the middle of the day. When it hit 1385.27 today, I ran down to Best Buy and had them price match. Now I have a P4P to accompany my P3P!
Are you taxed at Amazon? Best Buy?

One word of warning, this is being offered by 6ave electronics a known bait and switcher....google them and see the thousands of 1 star ratings....amazon themselves are selling $1408 so only like $10 more.

Reactions: AyeYo
One word of warning, this is being offered by 6ave electronics a known bait and switcher....google them and see the thousands of 1 star ratings....amazon themselves are selling $1408 so only like $10 more.

You can click on the other suppliers to see the "Shipped and sold by Amazon" option. The price has been varying all evening.

Check out the classifieds, there are some very good buys there. Some new, some used.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.