Reaction score
Hi PhantomPilots Members,

My name is Jacob and I work with AirVūz. AirVūz is the worlds largest drone videos hosting & sharing website. It's a site for the worldwide drone community to show their amazing flights, races, aerial productions and work.

In our first post, I would like to go over just a couple points:
  • Make sure AirVūz is properly introduced to this fantastic drone community.
  • Create a channel where you can contact us directly with any questions, comments, suggestions or concerns. Making sure you get quick feedback on what you would like and dislike about AirVūz.
  • Explain and answer questions about how AirVūz benefits and features the drone community and drone pilots to a massive worldwide audience.
  • GIVEAWAY!
Since you are all either current drone owners creating videos & taking photographs or you are thinking about purchasing your first drone, you may have already heard of AirVūz. As I mentioned we are a drone video hosting and sharing website and community. What many ask though is what makes us different from the other video hosting sites? We are a strictly drone related video platform. Your drone videos are not lost amongst the masses, or played after a cat video - this helps contributors on the site get the highest level of exposure possible. Some of the worlds best racing pilots, aerial videographers and producers share content on AirVūz. With millions of eyes on our site and social media following drone videos get noticed!

Most importantly AirVūz is committed to featuring the creators of the incredible content uploaded to our site! Through social media, on-site features and our original programing we are highlighting what drone pilots are doing around the world. Be sure to check out Drone Dish & let me know if you are interested in being featured on the show.

As a fellow DJI drone owner, I have found the users and information on this forum educational, interesting and at times, mind-boggling - the Phantom and drone industry are so exciting in general. Its very exciting to be part of a such a passionate community.

For more information on AirVūz feel free to listen to this podcast with our CEO Michael Israel when he was recently on “Drone Radio Show”: http://bit.ly/2jyANim

Now that all that is done… How about a contest?!?!

Up for grabs is a DJI Phantom Backpack (see attachment)

To win, we ask that you reply to this first post and tell us what you think about AirVūz or what topics we should discuss in this forum. Any suggestions, comments, tips or ideas are welcome! The randomly selected winner will be chosen on Friday, April 7th and the winner will be announced on Monday, April 10th!

We look forward to being apart of this fantastic community and can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

-Jacob
Marketing Communications Manager
AirVūz

Attachments

• 20170306_121552.jpg
    20170306_121552.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 433

My name is Jacob and I work with AirVūz. AirVūz is the worlds largest drone videos hosting & sharing website. It's a site for the worldwide drone community to show their amazing flights, races, aerial productions and work.

• Create a channel where you can contact us directly with any questions, comments, suggestions or concerns. Making sure you get quick feedback on what you would like and dislike about AirVūz.
  • Explain and answer questions about how AirVūz benefits and features the drone community and drone pilots to a massive worldwide audience.
  • GIVEAWAY!
Since you are all either current drone owners creating videos & taking photographs or you are thinking about purchasing your first drone, you may have already heard of AirVūz. As I mentioned we are a drone video hosting and sharing website and community. What many ask though is what makes us different from the other video hosting sites? We are a strictly drone related video platform. Your drone videos are not lost amongst the masses, or played after a cat video - this helps contributors on the site get the highest level of exposure possible. Some of the worlds best racing pilots, aerial videographers and producers share content on AirVūz. With millions of eyes on our site and social media following drone videos get noticed!

Most importantly AirVūz is committed to featuring the creators of the incredible content uploaded to our site! Through social media, on-site features and our original programing we are highlighting what drone pilots are doing around the world. Be sure to check out Drone Dish & let me know if you are interested in being featured on the show.

As a fellow DJI drone owner, I have found the users and information on this forum educational, interesting and at times, mind-boggling - the Phantom and drone industry are so exciting in general. Its very exciting to be part of a such a passionate community.

For more information on AirVūz feel free to listen to this podcast with our CEO Michael Israel when he was recently on “Drone Radio Show”: http://bit.ly/2jyANim

To win, we ask that you reply to this first post and tell us what you think about AirVūz or what topics we should discuss in this forum. Any suggestions, comments, tips or ideas are welcome! The randomly selected winner will be chosen on Friday, April 7th and the winner will be announced on Monday, April 10th!

We look forward to being apart of this fantastic community and can’t wait to hear your thoughts!

-Jacob
AirVūz
Hi to airVuz,,good idea,? mayby sounds good ,,,i would follow and read and watch but phantom piloits seems to cover all ..,,all te best i be watchin,,,,,,,,,,,,;) glued to phantom forums

Hi to airVuz,,good idea,? mayby sounds good ,,,i would follow and read and watch but phantom piloits seems to cover all ..,,all te best i be watchin,,,,,,,,,,,,;) glued to phantom forums
Thanks for "hello!" I totally agree that PhantomPilots is a fantastic forum site!

Nice site!

I checked it out a week or so ago when I was researching and waiting for my P4P+ to arrive. This is my first sUAS or RC "anything" in about 4 decades. I like that the site is focused directly at drone content and less likely to attract the type of harassing commentary that sometimes comes with public posting on other video sharing sites. For now I am learning to fly and record and getting ready to do some desert off-road racing work in a couple weeks. I may be looking for some sub-categorization in some areas such as Action/Extreme Sports, Sports, etc. I'm looking forward to having some content worth posting and will then be able to provide some more substantive suggestions.

Cheers,
Eric

• GIVEAWAY!

-Jacob
AirVūz

Reactions: msisrael
Nice site!

I checked it out a week or so ago when I was researching and waiting for my P4P+ to arrive. This is my first sUAS or RC "anything" in about 4 decades. I like that the site is focused directly at drone content and less likely to attract the type of harassing commentary that sometimes comes with public posting on other video sharing sites. For now I am learning to fly and record and getting ready to do some desert off-road racing work in a couple weeks. I may be looking for some sub-categorization in some areas such as Action/Extreme Sports, Sports, etc. I'm looking forward to having some content worth posting and will then be able to provide some more substantive suggestions.

Cheers,
Eric
Awesome to hear Eric! Let us know if you have any questions and looking forward to seeing your content on the site!

Reactions: msisrael
Here is an example of how AirVuz is trying to be much more relevant than YouTube or Vimeo to drone pilots/aerial videographers. It is a show called Drone Dish which features some of the top pilots from around the world. As can be seen it is really about putting a human face and a story on the drone video content - it's about getting exposure for the contributor and providing an "excuse" to show off their content highlights. The show gets posted once a week; here is a link to the channel page: AirVūz - The Drone Dish

You are correct, Drone Dish is one of the great "Originals" that AirVūz produces on the site. Another one that our viewers enjoy is the "YourVūz" page that includes the "TopVūz" contest for our users to have the ability to submit their best videos for a chance to make it onto that page. Each "YourVūz" category is different which makes it super fun to see how creative people can be with their drone videos! Here is the link to that page: YourVūz

For people who are interested in general stories involving the world of drones, AirVuz also produces AirVuz News roughly 3-4 per week. Here is link to the AirVuz News page: AirVūz - AirVūzNews

• GIVEAWAY!

-Jacob
AirVūz
Your site looks really good and I like the original programming. How are you planning on monetizing the site?

• GIVEAWAY!

-Jacob
AirVūz

I joined AV 2 months ago and really enjoy the quick and simple way of loading content as well as the ability to sort through categories quickly. You're on the right track to reaching out to this forum for the next steps in the growth of AV.

I joined AV 2 months ago and really enjoy the quick and simple way of loading content as well as the ability to sort through categories quickly. You're on the right track to reaching out to this forum for the next steps in the growth of AV.
Thank you for sharing this!

Your site looks really good and I like the original programming. How are you planning on monetizing the site?
Thanks for the comment! We're really proud of our original programming! Anything we can do to highlight our contributors and foster the growth and awareness of the drone industry is a top priority of our organization. At this time AirVuz is privately funded. We are still exploring possible future monetization models and, while we can’t speak to exactly what the future holds, our goal is to keep the platform free and without traditional advertising.

As the world’s largest consumer drone manufacturer, DJI has been launching high-level partnerships at a breakneck pace over the last year. Most recently, they’ve teaming up with the Academy of Model Aeronautics to develop educational programs - and save lives. Click here to see the whole story: AV News: DJI, AMA Team Up on Drone Safety

Thoughts & comments always welcome of course!

Think you have what it takes to make the AirVūz "TopVūz" next week? Or want just want to see some amazing drone videos from last week? Click here: TopVūz: March 10th

Let us know what you think. Always looking for suggestions!

With the NYCDFF just this past weekend, and AirVūz being a sponsor there, many of the finalists uploaded their content to AirVuz.com! Make sure to check em out.
Here is one of the winners: Koptercam: Showreel 2017

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic