Drone Slices Food In Slow Motion - Have i lost it in lockdown?

Great video, really enjoyed it. The video clearly shows the virtues of folding props when hitting something that doesn't give. That's why Mavics have better resilience to crash and fall with power lines, small branches, birds, etc. The banana slice clearly shows the advantage, with the prop folding to absorb the hit, instead of it transferring all of the rotating prop energy to the craft, like a Phantom solid prop would do, sending the craft in unknown directions to hit something else. This is a clear win for Mavics.

However, I think you should get out of the house and fly. The places I fly nobody is around. It's safe.

Reactions: Phoenix One
Great video, really enjoyed it. The video clearly shows the virtues of folding props when hitting something that doesn't give. That's why Mavics have better resilience to crash and fall with power lines, small branches, birds, etc. The banana slice clearly shows the advantage, with the prop folding to absorb the hit, instead of it transferring all of the rotating prop energy to the craft, like a Phantom solid prop would do, sending the craft in unknown directions to hit something else. This is a clear win for Mavics.

However, I think you should get out of the house and fly. The places I fly nobody is around. It's safe.

you know the first person to say that and totally true. Geat comment and as you say does show the clever design of the Mavic props to absorb the impact better. A bit like a crumple zone of a car.

Reactions: Phoenix One
You invented a new machine to make juice LOL.
I think that you should change props for flying after this.

You invented a new machine to make juice LOL.
I think that you should change props for flying after this.

haha yeh dont worry it got a nice wipe down. Also these are my old standard props :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20