Drone registration Renewal

I too received emails saying my registration is going to expire. I fooled around and now I am at 30 days. I have gone to the website but I don’t see any mention of renewal. I could use some help please.

I too received emails saying my registration is going to expire. I fooled around and now I am at 30 days. I have gone to the website but I don’t see any mention of renewal. I could use some help please.
Are you registered as recreational or Part 107?

The issue I am having is that after I log into my account, already registered once, is that there is nothing about renewal on the dashboard. So where do I go?

The issue I am having is that after I log into my account, already registered once, is that there is nothing about renewal on the dashboard. So where do I go?
If you have the renewal email sent to you it should still work as long as your registration hasn't expired on the first page on link I posted go below register recreational and click on link shown. Then click on top right blue button and click recreational it should be there Good luck with it

Please disregard previous message. I must be going blind because right under my registration information on the far right side is an icon that says “renewal.” I really feel stupid. Thanks again for your patience.

Reactions: dronesky
Please disregard previous message. I must be going blind because right under my registration information on the far right side is an icon that says “renewal.” I really feel stupid. Thanks again for your patience.
Glad you found it good to know for others to

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.