FAA Drone Webinar for Recreational Flyers: Fly Safe. Have Fun.

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
FAA Drone Webinar for Recreational Flyers:
Fly Safe. Have Fun.

Recreational Flyers! Please join Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) experts on Thursday, June 27 at 4:00 P.M. ET for a free LIVE webinar on “Recreational Flyers: Fly Safe. Have Fun.”

We will break down the new law that describes how, when, and where you can fly drones for recreational purposes, as well as how the FAA is incrementally rolling out changes.

We’ll also update you on the Low Altitude and Authorization Notification Capability (LAANC), which provides automated airspace authorizations to fly in controlled airspace. You won’t want to miss this!

Register Here!
Webinar Format:

• Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
  • Webinar sessions are hosted in audio and visual format via GoToWebinar.
  • 24 hours before the webinar, you will receive a unique URL that you will use to access the webinar. Please note: your confirmation email will come from “EON Team ([email protected]).”
  • You must download the GoToWebinar software on your computer, smartphone/tablet app, or use the link provided in your registration email.
  • On the day of the webinar you can access the session via the join link in your confirmation email, or using your 9-digit Webinar ID.
  • You are encouraged to read the GoToWebinar How-To Guide ahead of the webinar.
  • Questions and answers received during all of our webinars are available online here.
Recordings of past drone webinars in the series are available on the FAA’s YouTube Channel:

Thanks for posting the links as I can never make the "live" presentations.

I'm the same way. I always intend to but then "life" gets in the way. Thank goodness for the recordings.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20