Drone problem

Reaction score
i could use some help. My remote control RTH button broke a few weeks after I bought it. Sent it in and 10 weeks later had a different remote from DJI.

So I linked it, calibrated and took it out for a flight. I noticed every once in awhile it seems like the wind was bumping it. Took it up several more times since and have the same flying behavior.

So I decided let me do all the calibration stuff IMU, Compass, Remote and Gimbal. I also replaced the props with some new ones. Took her up a few more times and same issue.

So I decided to call DJI and they said, do the calibrations and if it don’t work out send it in.

Hate to be out the bird 10 weeks or more. Does anybody have any ideas?

Well, while viewing the live video feed and the videos saved the video kind of bounces left to right or right to left as if a strong gust of wind hit it.

Well, while viewing the live video feed and the videos saved the video kind of bounces left to right or right to left as if a strong gust of wind hit it.
Does it look like FPV in this FPV/Follow comparison video starting at about the 27 second mark?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72