Anyone heard of "Drone Pilot Ground School"- UAV Coach $

How could DPGS possibly know how many people passed? I have an account with that site and no one has ever contacted me to find out how I did. That's the second program I've seen that has posted some highly questionable pass rates.

You posed a very good question. I went searching for the answer. From their FAQ: "After gathering more than 500 student survey responses from August to October 2016, we calculated that over 99% of our students pass the Aeronautical Knowledge Test on their first attempt." Seems reasonable.
I do however like how you (Gold Seal) have a conditional money back guarantee attached to your course.

You posed a very good question. I went searching for the answer. From their FAQ: "After gathering more than 500 student survey responses from August to October 2016, we calculated that over 99% of our students pass the Aeronautical Knowledge Test on their first attempt." Seems reasonable.
I do however like how you (Gold Seal) have a conditional money back guarantee attached to your course.

Should be (reasonable). However, like I mentioned, I never received any survey from them. I'd like to see those numbers justified. When it comes to marketing, people will make a lot of exaggerated claims.

Glad I found this topic, I was considering RemotePilot101 due to the price, and also DroneGroundSchool as I heard a lot about it. I had not heard of Gold Seal until here, but the interaction with us in this thread makes me want to check them out.

Reactions: embayweather
okay so ive searched through the 4 pages of this topic and i too am torn between RemotePilot and Drone Pilot School...but here is my question...Drone Pilot Ground gives u the additional info on starting a business and information from lawyers where Remote Pilot does not, really only geared at u passing the test....so IS Drone pilot at $250 (till Jan 31, 2017) worth that price for the added benefit of having Business/ Lawyer Advice and is that advice good (from your experience) or is Remote Pilot the better buy, $99...no added lectures from drone business BUT lifetime access to course materials and up to date info as it comes about vs the 5 years of Drone Pilot Ground

Reactions: CoderguyMan

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4