Drone Patrol - me=unLike this

Hopefully this doesn't get a lot of "publicity" or you'll see something like this go WILD.

What I find humorous is at least one of the "sightings" posted in my area is probably a shoot I did recently for a client LOL!

I put this right up there with Kp-index warnings.

Non-issue.

Well at least my hour a day hasn't been reported yet in the "sightings" in Florida.

AD

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Really need to read the comments left by some people on the map.

Some of the ones in Arkansas are humorous to read. One says "50 drones spotted looking for pot." Another says "Triangular in shape and no noise" as if it were a UFO. Some are very odd like one near Primm, NV where it says it flew over his car and his cell phone said "State Trooper with a phone number xxx-xxx-xxxx to call." Some cattle rustlers must be using them two from one rancher in No. CA. Some are in the wrong state or locale and could be bogus reports too.

It's as if "I see something in the sky, therefore it's illegal and needs to be checked out." Not exactly good publicity though.

Garbage In- Garbage Out.

Reactions: yorlik
The uneducated get to make anonymous posts here - see how this could be bad?

It used to be UFO sightings and abductions -- now it's all about Drones -- you are absolutely correct when stating "the uneducated"--I would add and the "ignorant" who refuse to be educated. Some of the comments made as to sightings on that site are just ridiculously too funny and totally nuts.....

Talk about nut bars - have a read on this from 'The Augusta Chronicle" ...............a little dated but hilarious to read...............

Targeted by drones, North Augusta woman tells police

By Bianca Cain Johnson
Staff Writer

NORTH AUGUSTA -- A North Augusta woman contacted police to report she and her son were being targeted by drones. The 67-year-old woman told Public Safety officers on Wednesday that her son was on a targeted individual list, and that they were being followed and targeted by drones, which emit a ray that causes an electromagnetic field inside her apartment.

According to a police report, the woman has a laser device she uses to point at the drones so she can see the rays. By using the device, she has seen rays coming from vehicles at her apartment complex. The drivers of the vehicles, she said, are also targeting her.

The report stated that in the past rays have melted off the soles of her son’s shoes and the seams in his pants. They have also resulted in her red door turning pink.

Just a selection of the total tripe people write on there, I hope they keep it up as the website will end up a joke, what's to stop any of us writing some drivel on there

.....heard outside working in yard looked up and saw aprox, 5 to 7 thousand feet above used binoculars no visable markings grey 20ft in size left area towards ne after being obsevered.....! So you heard something at 5 to 7 thousand feet (wow good ears) and with binoculars you can tell it was 20ft in size, don't know what you saw but it wouldn't be a phantom or any hobby drone for that matter!

.....20-30 ft above the 101. Missiles and ammunition clearly visable. There have been very mysterious objects in the sky lately. Might have something to do with the fact that we are near Vandenberg Air Force Base....! Missiles and ammunition.....what on a drone, whatever!

.....Woke up to odd lights in the sky and I went outside and there were 3 drones with red green and blue lights flashing approximately 500 ft up and 1/4 mile apart. All 3 were hovering for about an hour.....! Hovering for an hour, really, an hour, please tell me where I can get some of those batteries!

.....Drone flies most nights around 9pm. Turns on red recording light when it comes near us and slows down flight.....! Right so just because your camcorder has a red light on when it's recording that must mean by that logic anything with a red light is recording you even traffic lights, people need to do some simple drone research before making themselves look silly

That website has zero credibility and cannot seriously be taken seriously!

Reactions: Badgenes
Too bad they haven't approved my "Drone-Cloud Sighting" report yet....***hats are everywhere. Nevermind the absolute data collection our government participates in with the U.K. "The drones are coming, the drones are coming!" Rather than be worried about a drone watching your wife/daughter how about worrying about all the folks checking out the pictures they text/email/post on facebook.

Reactions: Fat Daddy
Good idea.

"While out walking my cat I observed a drone watching us from a few thousand feet up. It came down near us, tipped its rotors at us to say hello and then sped off without a sound.

It seemed like a very nice drone and my cat really liked the pretty lights on it"

Ms Rebecca-Holly-Migillicutty

Yep. I need to post that up there tonight.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

.....heard outside working in yard looked up and saw aprox, 5 to 7 thousand feet above used binoculars no visable markings grey 20ft in size left area towards ne after being obsevered.....!

Ya it is a total joke - call it the "National Enquirer of Drone Sightings" ----- I would really like a pair of those binoculars however ---- LOL!

Reactions: Badgenes
DronePatrol

The uneducated get to make anonymous posts here - see how this could be bad?
Wow what a crazy site! I read a few of the "sightings" and almost threw up in my mouth. These guys apparently know nothing of uav's or in most cases I read know nothing. Sites like this make me nervous for our future. only If it got real traction. Right now it's a joke. Most I read where not recent all seemed to be 2014 or 2013. I didn't read a lot however. Hope this goes away!

Last edited:
Lol my goodness, this site is full of B.S. OH NO I SPOTTED A DRONE!! BETTER POST ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET TO WARN OTHERS!!!! People are soo stupid these days.

I see no one reported seeing a drone in my area yet. I Hope they spot mine!!!!

I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to post up a "drone sighting" for my area so I didn't feel left out.

At least mine wasn't "armed with missles" like several of the other "sightings" have reported.

It's kind of fun to make up a good narrative to go along with your "sighting".

What a really lame excuse for a website they've got there. Kind of funny reading though.

AD

Darn it. I forgot to put in something about the "chem trails" flowing out from behind the drone. I'll see if I can edit it.

Reactions: Badgenes and Rjeffw

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.