Drone Patrol - me=unLike this

*whew*

Just glad I didn't make the list!

This is a great thread, where I can finally admit that I am also targeted by drones. Whenever I am within approximately 1/8 of a mile of any drone, I can feel the hairs stand up on my arms, and I begin feeling slightly dizzy. The force fields from the drones pull me directly towards them. This has happened several times, most notably near Best Buy and Apple store locations.

I seen one out in my pasture, it said phantom on it. Appeared to be trying to lift one of my cattle off the farm. It was white with red and green lights.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

This is a great thread, where I can finally admit that I am also targeted by drones. Whenever I am within approximately 1/8 of a mile of any drone, I can feel the hairs stand up on my arms, and I begin feeling slightly dizzy. The force fields from the drones pull me directly towards them. This has happened several times, most notably near Best Buy and Apple store locations.

They do have that strange effect, dont they?

even the tiny ones

Just added another one about a large drone testing weapons over the local firing range at night.

Don't know how often they update the site as my "reports" from yesterday morning still haven't shown up on the map.

AD

Just checked in over at that wacky site and "my report" of a drone sighting finally got posted!!

Woo-Hoo.

Evidently it takes about 10 days to get a report actually listed on the map and into their database.

Actually I have two logged in over there. The other one involves scaring a cat and the drone hiding behind the trees.

Was driving down Zemel Road and noticed some flashing lights coming from where a shooting range is located. None of the range lights were on but there was a large drone apparently testing guns or something over the range for about an hour or so. Every now and then it would land to reload and then reappear over the firing ranges for more testing. This is very close to the highway. The drone would sometimes fly over the road at a high rate of speed.

Reactions: eaglegoaltender

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl