Drone is gone

Reaction score
Flying today over the Ocoee River getting video of some rapids after the rain. I was backing up and didn't realize I was pulling back and right. So I clipped a limb and it hit the rocks and then the water. I had no way to get over to it. Now I have to choose to either get another P3S or sale controller and filters and get another model.

Flying today over the Ocoee River getting video of some rapids after the rain. I was backing up and didn't realize I was pulling back and right. So I clipped a limb and it hit the rocks and then the water. I had no way to get over to it. Now I have to choose to either get another P3S or sale controller and filters and get another model.

Sounds like it's time for a P4P.

I’ll bet you have a load of p3 accessories Try the p4a It’s cheaper than the pro

"IF".you were happy and very contented with your lost quad capability's and performance !.....simple get another answer solved !
And know id sure get me another P3 SE.

Unless you need/want to upgrade you should be able to get another unit just like yours for fairly inexpensive right now. I'd get another unit like you had unless you had planned to upgrade anyway.

Reactions: Huge Bama Fan
Unless you need/want to upgrade you should be able to get another unit just like yours for fairly inexpensive right now. I'd get another unit like you had unless you had planned to upgrade anyway.
Thinking hard about the exact thing. I have a friend at work I can probably buy his whole setup and end up with extra controller and spare props for 250 or so

Reactions: BigAl07
stay with p3s its a good drone

Reactions: Huge Bama Fan
Got the Mavic in Friday been sick and rainy weather but was able to take it up for a few minutes today. While I really enjoyed my P3S. The Mavic is a great machine as well.

Yes, sorry for your loss. I backed into a fence but I was only 5' up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez