Drone Is Bricked Now What

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a Phantom 3 Professional that I accidently bricked updating the firmware. I am now getting the dreaded:

15 00 device not detected

08 00 device not detected

In the logs. Believe me I have tried everything. My question is, if it is bricked, is there a way to do it yourself or do I have to send it in? Thanks.

Hey guys, I have a Phantom 3 Professional that I accidently bricked updating the firmware. I am now getting the dreaded:

15 00 device not detected

08 00 device not detected

In the logs. Believe me I have tried everything. My question is, if it is bricked, is there a way to do it yourself or do I have to send it in? Thanks.

you may be able to downgrade the firmware, im not supposed to post about modding things i think but do a search on youtube for a user called DIGDAT0 and watch the videos on there.

Does DJI go still have the option to roll back to the previous version in the app. I remember it used to but haven't checked in about a year or so but the option was there

I have already tried the rollback with no luck, I guess I will be sending it in. Anyone have a reputable repair shop other than DJI?

Thunderdrones.

He seems to have a very positive feedback.

Paul C

Hi. Every firmware will be reflashed. Simply copy the same FW to SD card, insert, push and hold "magic key" on the side of AC, turn AC on, wait until led on gimbal flah red, relise key and its reflash . If you need downgrade from 1.11.20. reflash with 1.11.20 beta, its downgradeble.

Hi. Every firmware will be reflashed. Simply copy the same FW to SD card, insert, push and hold "magic key" on the side of AC, turn AC on, wait until led on gimbal flah red, relise key and its reflash . If you need downgrade from 1.11.20. reflash with 1.11.20 beta, its downgradeble.
Where do I find beta?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94