Drone Finding Error (with proper serial number)

Reaction score
Hello, people as some of you may know I crashed my drone sent it to DJI and they sent me another one and I've been trying to get DJI care for it but when I put my serial number in it says the incorrect number I told DJI about it and they were supposed to get back with me but never did.

Regards,
Connie R. Lawson

Connie,

This is a matter that will have to be addressed with DJI customer support. This forum is a group of fellow owners like yourself and has no ties with DJI Ltd. While we can sympathize with your plight, there is nothing we can do to assist you.

Reactions: Capt KO
Hello, people as some of you may know I crashed my drone sent it to DJI and they sent me another one and I've been trying to get DJI care for it but when I put my serial number in it says the incorrect number I told DJI about it and they were supposed to get back with me but never did.

Regards,
Connie R. Lawson
Agree stick on them like glue,ring them every 10 mins,dont stop till they help with your issue

Reactions: Capt KO

Regards,
Connie R. Lawson
It's always sad to watch the slow death of a formerly great company. It's also sad that America, with the brightest minds on the planet such as Big Tech (I said "bright minds", not great ones), NASA, Space X, etc. and we can't build a better drone than China.

If we did produce a drone, I bet it would do everything DJI's does PLUS it would travel interstate and back, play classic country music, bring us coffee and toast in the morning, sit on our roof and protect us from evil, and warn us when dear mother-in-law just drove up. Some much needed features for sure....

Reactions: MTO and DoomMeister
And there's no readout in DJI Go in the Settings>General>About that shows the serial number of the refurb aircraft?

Regards,
Connie R. Lawson
happen to me never got it fix

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1