Drone Beeps and can't connect to controller

Reaction score
1.5 year old P4, was installing firmware and it crashed before it ended. Now P4 beeps and won't connect to controller or DJI Go app.

DJI told me to reinstall firmware. Have followed video instructions to the T with no luck. Have used iMac, PC, Android phone and ipad with DJI Go app. Have also tried the DJI Assist 2 app on Mac and PC. I can't get to the place after signing in, where I can choose P4 per the video. It just doesn't appear.

Frustrating. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

The go4 app can only be used with either an android or apple device.
With the drone turned off, connect your device to the powered up RC, open up the app and where it says disconnected, click on that and you should be able to see an update message. Click on that to update the controller. Turn off the RC.
Next plug your drone into your PC and bring up Assist 2. It should recognise your P4 and enable you to either update or refresh the drone. Mine worked like that but I have read threads of enabling drivers etc to fire up the Assistant.
When the drone is finished updating (hopefully), turn it off and reboot both the RC and AC. It may require relinking which can be done through the app.

Thank you. I tried what you suggested. My controller firmware is current. Unfortunately, the DJI Assistant 2 software still doesn't recognize my P4. I will have to try DJI again on Monday.

An update. DJI suggested I try a different micro USB despite the fact that mine had only been used 2-3 times. Success!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4