Drone-a-holic

Reaction score
Hello, I'm olfart, and I'm becoming a drone-a-holic. I started out 10 years ago flying fixed-wing RC planes, scratch-built a camera plane and started taking pics. A few years ago I bought a WLToys V959 and had some success flying it. Then came the Syma X5HW, and I thought I'd found heaven. Now I have a Phantom 3 SE, and I'm SURE I've found heaven. :D

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: olfart
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: Kenny1 and olfart
Good to see another in my age Group here enjoying a Drone and the flights......You will Love your P3 SE i sure do mine.....read read read that manuel.
I like you built RC planes and flew them...a Drone is in a whole different world for sure.

Good to see another in my age Group here enjoying a Drone and the flights......You will Love your P3 SE i sure do mine.....read read read that manuel.
I like you built RC planes and flew them...a Drone is in a whole different world for sure.

Yep. We’re all just big kids anyway. We refuse to grow up. Our toys are just a little more technical than legos and matchbox cars.

I apologize for being nosey, but if I may ask what does a P3 SE go for these days? Is that essentially the old P3P and did you get it New?

It's a refurbished P3SE. Probably one that got traded in for an upgrade or replacement. Dji sells refurbed P3SEs for $479 on their web site. They're usually out of stock, but you can get on the notification list so they tell you when one is back in stock.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: olfart

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31