Does the vision plus float in water?

Reaction score
I lost my Vision plus a few days ago, something failed, probably a motor or propeller since it couldn't keep itself vertical and stable. It crashed into salt water... I wasn't able to see it after it hit the water and I assume there is no way it could float because of the weight and none of the components that holds enough air to hold it up.

Can someone confirm that it actually sinks in water?

I need to find a diver that can locate it, and send it back to the reseller to find out what failed. It was no wind, stable and within signal range when it suddenly started to go sideways and spin down..

jarlel said:
I lost my Vision plus a few days ago, something failed, probably a motor or propeller since it couldn't keep itself vertical and stable. It crashed into salt water... I wasn't able to see it after it hit the water and I assume there is no way it could float because of the weight and none of the components that holds enough air to hold it up.

I need to find a diver that can locate it, and send it back to the reseller to find out what failed. It was no wind, stable and within signal range when it suddenly started to go sideways and spin down..

NO , Absolutely not It does not float in water. It sinks ASAP

Few days in saltwater and the thing is going to have so many issues they wont be able to find the cause.

jarlel said:

Sorry for your loss. I sank my bird in a river and was not able to find it few seconds after it dropped. As many posters mentioned here: don't waste your time/money on diver. You likely won't get anything from dead unit. :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj