Does the Ndivia K1 work right out the box?

Reaction score
I am tempted to get myself one of the ndivia k1 tablets to use on my P3A, but does it work right out of the box? I don't really want the hassle of flashing to remove bloatware if I can avoid it.

Thanks for any help.

It does, there's not much bloatware really. Pretty much vanilla android apart from a bit of nvidia gaming shite.

I just got one. It works so far ,I only have one flyt. Bad weather. It was overcast and could barley see what was on the screen. I don't think this well work in sunny Texas.

It's got one of the best screens out there! Was your brightness on full etc?
I have nvidia shield k1 tablet, in my opinion it's better than the I pad mini 3 which I used to fly with! Plus u get hdmi port for flying with fpv glasses, I use the k1 with my Carl Zeiss glasses.

I tried a few Android devices. This one worked the best out of the box. But, I still did some things to optimize it anyhow.

I got the nvidia shield k1 tablet. I'm new to flying a Phantom. Only been in the air a few times. I have not seen the Go App crash and it looks like the video feed is doing good. I will say my eyes are on the Phantom the most. I will say for sunny days I'm going to make me a hood for it.

I am using one and so far no issues. A couple of days ago it upgraded to Android 6.0 and that allowed me to format a 64 GB mSD card as internal memory, so it went from a 16 GB tablet to a 80 GB tablet. Plenty of space now for apps, videos, and pictures. I applied to it a Mr. Shield anti-glare screen protector and that helps when using it outdoors. I have the DJI hood, but I have not used it yet. I am also in Texas and have no issues with the screen brightness outdoors, but I am sure the hood will make it even better.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl