Do you own any cheap drone

Reaction score
Hello guys, I really like my p3 buy from time to time imloke to fly my syma x5c, that little Bird flya really good ,and actually need to be controller every second no posiotom holding or anything , I also have a syma x8c and a tarantula x6

Do you have any cheap drome ? Less than usd100

Hello guys, I really like my p3 buy from time to time imloke to fly my syma x5c, that little Bird flya really good ,and actually need to be controller every second no posiotom holding or anything , I also have a syma x8c and a tarantula x6

I would have said syma 5 but you already got that.

nothing with gps for that price unless you find used

BTW still love to fly the syma 5 --don't need to worry about damaging quad or anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: snowghost

I learned on a symax5se. Crashed it a bunch, but it was still working when I gave it to my son in WV

I have listed the little machines of my hangar in the forum SIG below. They all still fly. Just not very often. ;-) Ah, that's because of, my
www.RealFlight.com

RedHotPoker

I learned on a symax5se. Crashed it a bunch, but it was still working when I gave it to my son in WV
Those Syma X5 and X5c's take quite a licking and still keep ticking! They are virtually indestructible because of their light weight. They literally float to the ground when you get out of range. Not very stable in any kind of breeze, but fully legal without registration: I'm sure the are under .55 pounds, even with the optional camera module. Video even records onboard audio, which no other built in quad camera does, unless you attach a GoPro!

Those Syma X5 and X5c's take quite a licking and still keep ticking! They are virtually indestructible because of their light weight. They literally float to the ground when you get out of range. Not very stable in any kind of breeze, but fully legal without registration: I'm sure the are under .55 pounds, even with the optional camera module. Video even records onboard audio, which no other built in quad camera does, unless you attach a GoPro!
Yeah. Mine had FPV too. I think I paid 52$ for it from Wish.com. Flew it for 6 months, then my buddy won a P2Vplus and brought it down so I could teach him to fly it. That was all she wrote with the syma. I couldn't believe how it flew, and in the wind! That was the syma's weak spot, wind. The videos I made with it were pretty much all the same, fly a bit crash, fly a bit crash. But I am glad I bought it. It tsught me how to fly, no gps, no rth, no poi or waypoints. Somehow I kinda miss it. Hope my son has a good time with it.

I have a Kodo, X5SC and an X8C. I fly them more than the Phantom.
Wish I could, but I'm on the gulf, and the wind is always howlin down here. I;m afraid my old syma just couldn't handle it, or rather, I couldn't. It would probably be fine. I learned with it in the Ozarks, a tree every 15 feet, a lake to crash in, etc.

syma x5c: Love it trained with it still use it for trashing around. Only thing that bugs me about it is having to go get it when the battery runs out.
Crazy Fast!

yep, i have 3 listed in my sig. No way anyone should start with a phantom. Do you get a ferrari starting in drivers ed?

Wish I could, but I'm on the gulf, and the wind is always howlin down here. I;m afraid my old syma just couldn't handle it, or rather, I couldn't. It would probably be fine. I learned with it in the Ozarks, a tree every 15 feet, a lake to crash in, etc.

I fly the X5SC in the house all the time.

Syma X11, or the X22 (even smaller) are good for flying inside a living room or even a bedroom. (as long as you dont kick it up to high speed mode)

I've had a ton. The Hubsan X4 is bar far the best. 2MP HD camera version for under $50. Great range, easy to fly, can fly in windy conditions (on expert mode with flips turned off) and nearly indestructible with the prop guards.
Hubsan X4 2MP HD Quadcopter

Click pic for link.

-Scott

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl