Do not update to iOS 11.2.5

Reaction score
After update to iOS 11.2.5, DJI Go App (latest version) doesn’t work properly and don’t have signal and data from the drone Phantom 3 Professional on my phone. The remote is working, but the iPhone 8 Plus acts like not connected.

I’ve made downgrade from iOS 11.2.5 to iOS 11.2.2 and everything works fine again.

There is my last email to DJI Support.

Hello again.

I’ve made downgrade from iOS 11.2.5 to iOS 11.2.2 and everything works again. Please, update DJI Go app to work with iOS 11.2.5 or notify your users to do NOT update to this version.

Meanwhile, today iOS 11.3 beta is available to download in public and your team can make a tests for the next major version of the operating system, that will be available soon worldwide.

Please, inform me if DJI Go app will be compatible with iOS 11.2.5 and 11.3 or tell me where can I inform myself about that.

It’s very important to iOS users to have latest version of the operating system and it’s very important to have working application for for the drones. Unfortunately DJI Go doesn’t working well on latest version.

Best regards,
Martin Stoyanov

I have an iPad mini 2 that Is solely used for my P3A, no other uses. I have not upgraded the firmware since I started using it and since it's not required that I upgrade the iPad, I won't. It works fine the way it is, why change.

Reactions: Lonewolf
After update to iOS 11.2.5, DJI Go App (latest version) doesn’t work properly and don’t have signal and data from the drone Phantom 3 Professional on my phone. The remote is working, but the iPhone 8 Plus acts like not connected.

I’ve made downgrade from iOS 11.2.5 to iOS 11.2.2 and everything works fine again.

There is my last email to DJI Support.

Hello again.

I’ve made downgrade from iOS 11.2.5 to iOS 11.2.2 and everything works again. Please, update DJI Go app to work with iOS 11.2.5 or notify your users to do NOT update to this version.

Meanwhile, today iOS 11.3 beta is available to download in public and your team can make a tests for the next major version of the operating system, that will be available soon worldwide.

Please, inform me if DJI Go app will be compatible with iOS 11.2.5 and 11.3 or tell me where can I inform myself about that.

It’s very important to iOS users to have latest version of the operating system and it’s very important to have working application for for the drones. Unfortunately DJI Go doesn’t working well on latest version.

Best regards,
Martin Stoyanov
You have probably seen this announcement from DJI by now, but just in case you haven't:

Dear users,

Please note that there are some compatibility issues between the newly-released iOS 11.2.5 and our DJI GO 3.1.24, 3.1.26 or DJI GO 4 4.2.4 apps. The drone platforms potentially affected by this update are the Phantom 3 series, Phantom 4 series with HDMI module and the Inspire 1 series. The compatibility issue may disrupt the ability of the remote controllers of these platforms to connect to the DJI apps. Our developers are working on solving this issue as soon as possible and will notify you once we have released a fix.

To minimize impact to your user experience and flight stability, please refrain from updating your iOS to the 11.2.5 version until further notice. If you have already updated to the latest iOS 11.2.5 version and want to fly your drone as we work on resolving this issue, you can choose to roll back to the previous iOS 11.2.2.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause and will keep you posted on our progress.

DJI Product Technical Support Team

Reactions: JoBe
Did DJI GO 3.1.27 fix the issues with iOS 11.2.5? I quickly tried it and it connected to the AC. Didn't try to fly yet.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.