Do I need a new camera??

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm a newbie who picked up a used vision.
The bird flies bit no telemetry or camera.
I did a whole bunch of reading and watching but still not sure what's up.
I have the djivision app
I went through binding process and finally got it to take. (It wouldn't take with samsung s8 so I used older android)
It says binding successful but when I go to open camera I get the broken error. No wifi light in the camera screen.
But I go back to the previous screen and I have the wifi light lit.
So I'm not sure what exactly is the problem. The more I read the more I get confused.
I am not sure what firmware is on the vision and also not sure if I should update and make things worse. (Lime I said the thing at least flies)
I see that there are cameras for 150 but i would hate to buy one ifthatwasn't the issue.
I don't have an SD card Installed .at the time.
I have a green light on the egg itself.
It does find the phantom in the app bit drops out every time I click on the camera. But as I said when i go back the
Wifi light is lit.
I know this issue has been beaten to death but if someone could help me go in the right direction that would be great.
Thanks in advance

Hey everyone,
I'm a newbie who picked up a used vision.
The bird flies bit no telemetry or camera.
I did a whole bunch of reading and watching but still not sure what's up.
I have the djivision app
I went through binding process and finally got it to take. (It wouldn't take with samsung s8 so I used older android)
It says binding successful but when I go to open camera I get the broken error. No wifi light in the camera screen.
But I go back to the previous screen and I have the wifi light lit.
So I'm not sure what exactly is the problem. The more I read the more I get confused.
I am not sure what firmware is on the vision and also not sure if I should update and make things worse. (Lime I said the thing at least flies)
I see that there are cameras for 150 but i would hate to buy one ifthatwasn't the issue.
I don't have an SD card Installed .at the time.
I have a green light on the egg itself.
It does find the phantom in the app bit drops out every time I click on the camera. But as I said when i go back the
Wifi light is lit.
I know this issue has been beaten to death but if someone could help me go in the right direction that would be great.
Thanks in advance

Try this video I did
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for the reply.
It is probally bricked I guess but before I just give up I want to try the firmware updates.
I am a bit nervous about this because at least the thing does fly.
Can someone maybe post a link on a how to video with the firmware versions I should use and that are safe.
I didnt want to put the wrong version on and screwthe thing up worse.
And from what I have been reading is most people have the black screen.
I am getting connection broken message.
That's where I'm not sure if they are both caused by the same issue.
I know this issue has been discussed a 1000 times I'm sure but when I search I get off the beaten path.
Just want to make sure I get it right.
And again Thanks in advance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers