Do I need a new camera??

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm a newbie who picked up a used vision.
The bird flies bit no telemetry or camera.
I did a whole bunch of reading and watching but still not sure what's up.
I have the djivision app
I went through binding process and finally got it to take. (It wouldn't take with samsung s8 so I used older android)
It says binding successful but when I go to open camera I get the broken error. No wifi light in the camera screen.
But I go back to the previous screen and I have the wifi light lit.
So I'm not sure what exactly is the problem. The more I read the more I get confused.
I am not sure what firmware is on the vision and also not sure if I should update and make things worse. (Lime I said the thing at least flies)
I see that there are cameras for 150 but i would hate to buy one ifthatwasn't the issue.
I don't have an SD card Installed .at the time.
I have a green light on the egg itself.
It does find the phantom in the app bit drops out every time I click on the camera. But as I said when i go back the
Wifi light is lit.
I know this issue has been beaten to death but if someone could help me go in the right direction that would be great.
Thanks in advance

Hey everyone,
I'm a newbie who picked up a used vision.
The bird flies bit no telemetry or camera.
I did a whole bunch of reading and watching but still not sure what's up.
I have the djivision app
I went through binding process and finally got it to take. (It wouldn't take with samsung s8 so I used older android)
It says binding successful but when I go to open camera I get the broken error. No wifi light in the camera screen.
But I go back to the previous screen and I have the wifi light lit.
So I'm not sure what exactly is the problem. The more I read the more I get confused.
I am not sure what firmware is on the vision and also not sure if I should update and make things worse. (Lime I said the thing at least flies)
I see that there are cameras for 150 but i would hate to buy one ifthatwasn't the issue.
I don't have an SD card Installed .at the time.
I have a green light on the egg itself.
It does find the phantom in the app bit drops out every time I click on the camera. But as I said when i go back the
Wifi light is lit.
I know this issue has been beaten to death but if someone could help me go in the right direction that would be great.
Thanks in advance

Try this video I did

Thanks for the reply.
It is probally bricked I guess but before I just give up I want to try the firmware updates.
I am a bit nervous about this because at least the thing does fly.
Can someone maybe post a link on a how to video with the firmware versions I should use and that are safe.
I didnt want to put the wrong version on and screwthe thing up worse.
And from what I have been reading is most people have the black screen.
I am getting connection broken message.
That's where I'm not sure if they are both caused by the same issue.
I know this issue has been discussed a 1000 times I'm sure but when I search I get off the beaten path.
Just want to make sure I get it right.
And again Thanks in advance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20