DJI....where are you?

Blade was a cry baby! A self appointed DJI rep that in reality was nothing of the sort. He lie to everyone stating he was DJI support, when in reality he himself stated he was only an IT guy. His insight may very well have been beneficial. But he was no more capable of solving anything that you or I are. Its nothing but childish to cry about Mals post in some way being part of your poor P3 experiences. YOU made your decisions. No one held a gun to your head. Now its time to man up and accept that responsibility!

We ALL know DJI literally EXPLODED as a company. No one can say they have ever been part of that kind of boom in business. NO ONE! So trying to say that they shoulda, or they better, is EXACTLY the attitude that is getting you nowhere in your requests for service!

Reactions: hot dog
Considering how easy it is for me to communicate with them.. I would have to imagine it has something to do with either the mode of communication you choose, or the tone you take while in the process. But YOU have a totally different case than the one in the OP. As such, its hardly respectable to try to make his thread about your situation
I'm having a discussion with our fellow forum followers. I'm not against anyone on this forum or this forum itself. On the contrary I'm thankful to be able to aire my grievances on this forum. I think you are disrespectful in trying to squelch such discussion.

You know, I'm perfectly ready for them to just lose my P3 and all my complaints. I have a file full of the correspondence between myself and DJI. It has now become a matter of American principle for me. I'll not give up. You can count on that. They can keep my drone. It sucks anyway. It didn't work the last time I had it.
image.jpg

This post makes no sense, or shall I say nonsense. You're telling us what?

Blade was a cry baby! A self appointed DJI rep that in reality was nothing of the sort. He lie to everyone stating he was DJI support, when in reality he himself stated he was only an IT guy. His insight may very well have been beneficial. But he was no more capable of solving anything that you or I are. Its nothing but childish to cry about Mals post in some way being part of your poor P3 experiences. YOU made your decisions. No one held a gun to your head. Now its time to man up and accept that responsibility!

We ALL know DJI literally EXPLODED as a company. No one can say they have ever been part of that kind of boom in business. NO ONE! So trying to say that they shoulda, or they better, is EXACTLY the attitude that is getting you nowhere in your requests for service!
Your right about the gun to my head issue. I'm the one who decided to invest $2000. I bought based on how they advertised the product. My particular P3 did not work as advertised. They have it in their possession (9 weeks now) and won't commit to telling me when I can expect it back. I've been ripped off. **** right I'm mad. Not at you. At DJI. I'm traveling down to there office in L.A. tomorrow (for other reasons) and I plan on stopping in there.

Reactions: hot dog
Boys, I think you missed my original thread. I'm suggesting.

And, I live here. I speak Chinese and have been on the phone with DJI Shenzhen about 10 times in the past year in real time to discuss this very topic. I know they have their own forum. My point is that we all don't sit on that forum and I can assure you that they make enough money to situate a few of their own people on numerous forums until such time as the "kinks" are worked out of their products which is clearly a current problem coming up over and over again.

Sorry to put forward such a ridiculous thought that a Chinese based corporation who makes more money than God put some people in the field to help generate confidence in a product not yet 10 years old.....

This is like asking for the Chevrolet people to join all the Corvette/Truck, etc forums. That isn't possible nor does it make any sense. This is a silly ask. We choose to come here. It doesn't have anything to do with DJI. To your own argument, DJI already does this with their own forums. They are already paying for the man power.

This is like asking for the Chevrolet people to join all the Corvette/Truck, etc forums. That isn't possible nor does it make any sense. This is a silly ask. We choose to come here. It doesn't have anything to do with DJI. To your own argument, DJI already does this with their own forums. They are already paying for the man power.
I sort of see what the OP means. Yes, DJI has their own forum. No, DJI is not required or expected to make an appearance on this forum. All true.

Personally however, I do think it would be nice for them to make an appearance every now and then. You'd think they would want to have a good relationship with such a large and popular forum. Perhaps maybe a scheduled "one hour with DJI tech rep X" every month would be great. I'd tune in.

Again, not saying that DJI owes the members of this forum anything, only that it would be nice if they thought it was a value add to stop by on a regular basis.

I sort of see what the OP means. Yes, DJI has their own forum. No, DJI is not required or expected to make an appearance on this forum. All true.

Personally however, I do think it would be nice for them to make an appearance every now and then. You'd think they would want to have a good relationship with such a large and popular forum. Perhaps maybe a scheduled "one hour with DJI tech rep X" every month would be great. I'd tune in.

Again, not saying that DJI owes the members of this forum anything, only that it would be nice if they thought it was a value add to stop by on a regular basis.
+1. It's always great to have company involvement because we can't always know or guess what's going on behind closed doors. (mind you we get some pretty accurate "guesses" on this forum).
On the other hand, most of what I come to this forum for is the alternative information. Solutions to problems real owners have had that don't involve the standard "send it back to DJI and wait 4 to six weeks" approach. I've brought my P3 back to life numerous times thanks to information from people on here that don't make a dime from DJI.
Do we need more input from DJI reps here? Sure, as long as it's provided in the kind of "out of the box" thinking that predominates here. If it's just to state the company line, I'd rather they stay on the company forum.

Reactions: Fplvert

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.