DJI Store. Order not shipped after 2 weeks.... hummmmm (not good)

My mavic pro came from a warehouse in Georgia but the extra battery came from China. The battery was stuck at customs for a week.

I just ordered another battery, advanced hub and extra props. Been waiting 4 days for a ship notice. I just want the xtra stuff in case and battery now in case trump pisses China off or tariffs them.
The mavic flys beautifully. I've flown it 23 times so far and it's flawless.

I just received the new mounting plates from DJI. Shipped from china. I ordered on 3/7/17 and today they arrived fedex-3/17/17. 10 days isn't bad since they came all the way from China [emoji23]

Love the new mounts, very secure more than the original mounts and inlike I won't have to worry about the metal tabs anymore.

Absolutely perfect!!!

b93bc34475572b621cd34a050d7fb0f8.jpg

Before placing an order in the DJI Store, check out the estimated ship time to ensure it meets the deadline you have in mind. The P4 prop installation kits are currently shipping 20-25 business days after payment confirmation.

View attachment 78415

msinger.... I took your advise on 3/14. I waited 2 more weeks and still did not see any movement relative to my parts order to the DJI Store. So, I sent an email on 3/29. Almost immediately, I received a response. Evidently, one part of my order was "on back order." WHY did the DJI Store not send an email saying as such and give me the option to cancel that one part so that the remaining part of the order could be shipped? If I had not emailed the DJI Store, my order would still be sitting in limbo for another month without a single word. Receiving help when I asked is world class service. Not hearing a word when a part is back ordered is NOT world class.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna