DJI Store. Order not shipped after 2 weeks.... hummmmm (not good)

Reaction score
My first order from the DJI Store has not been shipped after 16 days. Is this typical? Of course my payment has been received. Etc., etc. I ordered, 2 ea. prop mounting kits, and 2 other miscellaneous items. I can only assume that one or more items is on back order. Is this typical of DJI.......?

My first order from the DJI Store has not been shipped after 16 days. Is this typical? Of course my payment has been received. Etc., etc. I ordered, 2 ea. prop mounting kits, and 2 other miscellaneous items. I can only assume that one or more items is on back order. Is this typical of DJI.......?

I ordered prop mounting kits 3 weeks ago. I'd forgotten about the order until yesterday, when I received an email from DJI that they had just shipped.

Do you know where they are shipping from? I have found there is an incredible backlog this year following Chinese New Year. It's taken over two months for some eBay items coming out of China.

And what with all the South China seas troubles and all..... Some one call Trump to ask if WWIII started. Did the slow boat sink?

I ordered extra props and a soft lined bag for my Mavic about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard a thing from DJI since.. I just figured these things are so backordered that they'd just notify me of shipping, whenever that happens.. it's no big deal for me.. if it were something I was waiting on to take a vacation or something, I'd be worried..

My first order from the DJI Store has not been shipped after 16 days. Is this typical?
Before placing an order in the DJI Store, check out the estimated ship time to ensure it meets the deadline you have in mind. The P4 prop installation kits are currently shipping 20-25 business days after payment confirmation.

Store.jpg

Reactions: DocDiggler
I ordered the same prop mounts around the 1st of March, got an email last night stating that they shipped. What's strange is the package that they show that is shipped to me is 2.2 lbs. Theres no way those 4 mounts are going to weight that much even with packaging.... I'm wondering if they're sending me somebody's battery or something like that.

I ordered the same prop mounts around the 1st of March, got an email last night stating that they shipped. What's strange is the package that they show that is shipped to me is 2.2 lbs. Theres no way those 4 mounts are going to weight that much even with packaging.... I'm wondering if they're sending me somebody's battery or something like that.

My prop mount package is showing as 1.5 lbs. I think the listed weight is somewhat random. I'll find out later today, when it is delivered.

I ordered two complete sets (4 packs) of the upgraded P4 prop mounting systems on 02/26/2017, and I received an email today that they have shipped. What I found odd however, was that they shipped out of China (via FedEx). This is the first order that I have made from the DJI Store that is coming from China and not from a US warehouse.

Reactions: ZZ118
DJI Store has very poor service, imho. Even when they show up in Amazon as a supplier, they are often under 90% satisfaction which is very poor by Amazon standards.

Amazon dealer service ratings (My list.):
99-100% Excellent. Grade A
96-98% Good. Grade B
93-95% Fair. Grade C
90-92% Poor. Grade D
<90% Very poor. Grade F & Good luck.

Even our local Apple Store has been waiting on a Mavic to sell since last Sept. and nothing yet. DJI promises them monthly but never delivers.

Apparently the prop mounts were out of stock. I ordered 3/2/17 and got ship confirmation yesterday. Sure wish they would just say "Out of Stock"!

Ordered March 4th said they will be here Friday but the snow may delay that a bit. In Pennsylvania and we got 24 inches so far and it's still snowingo_O

Last edited:
From my brief dealings with DJI, the only department that is anywhere near being fast is the repair department, and after I found out what I did, they are mostly bogus. DJI mailed me 4 retainer springs for a brnad new Phantom 4 that were left off when it shipped, on February 10th. Today is March 14th and still not here. AND, to try to find out anything about them is like pulling teeth. So, good luck. If you can find the parts anywhere else, you are way better off getting them there because you may never get them from DJI.
Good Luck,
Jim
WA5TEF

My prop mount package is showing as 1.5 lbs. I think the listed weight is somewhat random. I'll find out later today, when it is delivered.

Must be random weight AND package size... the FedEx delivery page shows the 2.2 lbs, and a 9 inch by 15 inch by 191/4 inch package size... There is NO way theyre gonna send those mounts in a box THAT size.... if that data is correct I'm betting I'm getting somebody else order (hmmmm maybe they're sending me a Mavic by mistake)

Please do update us on the contents of a package with that weight. I will also.

I think vendors overestimate weight to avoid underweight issues.
Ordered video card and DisplayPort adapter. Supposed shipping weight: 10 pounds. Right! Drone doesn't even weigh that much with battery.
Actual weight: less than 3 pounds. Package was way bigger than it needed to be.

Must be random weight AND package size... the FedEx delivery page shows the 2.2 lbs, and a 9 inch by 15 inch by 191/4 inch package size... There is NO way theyre gonna send those mounts in a box THAT size.... if that data is correct I'm betting I'm getting somebody else order (hmmmm maybe they're sending me a Mavic by mistake)

Please do update us on the contents of a package with that weight. I will also.

It was an inappropriately large box weighing 9 oz, containing 3/4 oz of propeller mounting hardware (2 kits).

Arrived today after 14 days from order! The package is... ROTFL!

08f4a19c430612e555958c6dbb1ab0ff.jpg

fdd6b152b0606ed0c2a04a16a936c8b7.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik