DJI statement of Battery life ......

EU actually has some good points .... warrantys are one ... another is Microsoft's restrictive licencing practices are illegal .... CD / DVD can be copied for personal use as long as you own the original .... etc.

But look at the balance and life cycle answers - no answer in fact.

Its ridiculous - they just don't want to answer properly.

Nigel

Yes I know. It's either they don't want to answer or they simply don't know. As far as balancing goes, two of my batteries are perfectly balanced so they are not going to help as far as trying to figure when they balance happens. Luckily the other one does needs to be balanced. Since it has finally been some good flying weather yesterday, I've been flying with them and no balancing has taken place by charging and discharging. I'll try to see if it happens during the self discharging process when the weather turns bad again.

Yes, Answers from DJI, Copy and Paste?
Who is responding doesn't have the knowledge or information.
Need a source in engineering, but they are probably not allowed to share information to the public. :rolleyes:

Rod

The texts are direct Copy and Paste .....

The answers are coming from Technical Support - not just some answering desk.

Nigel

@solentlife

:)..;)

Yes, Answers from DJI, Copy and Paste? In my mind this was meant as,
The person that is responding to you, is just copy and pasting, do any others agree?

Who is responding doesn't have the knowledge or information.
Clarifying my first sentence, just in case. I meant the person that is responding to you has limited knowledge and or detailed information that they can share.

Need a source in engineering, but they are probably not allowed to share information to the public. :rolleyes:
The third sentence meant, you, me, all of us, are trying to extract facts/data that the company ether does not want to be shared to public/competitors, or is really not that important to them to share.

Rod

OK -

This is the problem with forums - what we type and understand in our minds often does not transfer to the reader. When chatting in the bar / flight line etc - all is clear. But not online.

It is part of the reason I tend to be sharp and abrupt in my posts, avoiding conversationalist style.

Nigel

Hum,
Sharp (like a thorn).
I agree

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT