DJI SOUND

Reaction score
Last time I changed the shell of m phantom 3 professional, but when I put it together it does not make the sound, everything works fine except the characteristic sound of DJI

Sounds like esc--electronic speed control,that sends the test to make motors chirp on its self test on start up,but hey if it's working fly ,,to be honest I thought with no chirp on its self test would give you a warning or prompt onscreen and not start up do bit stumped on that

Reactions: JISAAC
Gracias, lo comprobé hoy y también, quiero saber si DJI tiene un lugar para comprar una pieza de repuesto, uno de mis motores Gimbal está roto y lo que estoy buscando y no lo veo en ningún lado.
thats the number XLT 1526 P00830.03.

Sounds like esc--electronic speed control,that sends the test to make motors chirp on its self test on start up,but hey if it's working fly ,,to be honest I thought with no chirp on its self test would give you a warning or prompt onscreen and not start up do bit stumped on that

Thank you, I checked it today and also, I want to know if DJI has a place to buy a spare part, one of my Gimbal engines is broken and what I'm looking for it and I don't see it anywhere.
thats the number XLT 1526 P00830.03.

Ummmm this came up on Amazon ,does you camera go up and down,there is a couple on Google search that come up and prices vary,just having a look for esc,,someone here might even have spares they can sell to you but I have look
Screenshot_20200129-113015_Chrome.jpg

There a few around on Ebay and Amazon but again prices vary,these have been converted to NZ $$ so it be cheaper anywhere but here,our currency Is crap..I think look on Ebay it will be cheapest
Screenshot_20200129-114047_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200129-113945_Chrome.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4