DJI software uncommanded update.

Reaction score
Hi

I’m always very careful not to update the DJI go app as it works.
However it seems to have updated all on its own!
Can I take it back?
How do I find what version I had, it was probably 2 years old.

Thanks
T

Hi

Can I take it back?

Thanks
T
On Android, you have to go into the play store and specifically prevent apps from updating. The default, 'do nothing' setting allows them to be updated behind your back. Not Good.

As for you now, it is too late, but there are instructions on here for how to uninstall the installed Go app and install an older APK. I assume you are on Android. If not, disregard all above, I know nothing about fruit phones. Use the search on the forums.

Hi

Can I take it back?

Thanks
T

Sorry I didn’t say,
It’s an iPad mini and the auto update is turned off or it would have continuously updated over the last 2 years.
Now despite me starting to click the other apps to update as usual, it was not in the manual update list, as it appears it had snuck off and updated, well to be absolutely clear, it has removed itself from the list and when I found the greyed out icon and “paused” it. It has not reappeared in the update list as usual.

Any ideas?

Sorry I didn’t say,
It’s an iPad mini and the auto update is turned off or it would have continuously updated over the last 2 years.
Now despite me starting to click the other apps to update as usual, it was not in the manual update list, as it appears it had snuck off and updated, well to be absolutely clear, it has removed itself from the list and when I found the greyed out icon and “paused” it. It has not reappeared in the update list as usual.

Any ideas?
Sorry I didn’t say,

Any ideas?
Sorry, I can't be of much help. I remember a year or so ago the Go app "required" an update which many of us did not want, and would halt at startup demanding an update if auto updates were turned off.

It required a rooted (jailbroken) phone to get around that one as I recall. In that case, the autoupdate being disabled flagged the user right away, as the app would not proceed without it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl