DJI Smart Controller for Phantom 4 Pro+ V2.0

Reaction score
Recently purchased the P4P+V2.0 with the GL300K RC unit... completely useless for 3rd party apps... should of done my due diligence before purchase. What experiences has anyone had utilizing the Smart Controller on the P4P+V2.0? Can you load 3rd party apps?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
My understanding is the smart controller is the same as the GL300K RC. I purchased the same because I did not want to use my cell phone for the screen. I fly commercially for a insurance underwriter and can not use their app to take the roof shots and download on the job site. My P4P had an issue lately where it needed repair and since I was grounded needed a backup drone. I purchased a Mavic 2 Pro and am delighted with the controller even though I now have to use my cell as the screen. I am now able to complete my shots and download in the field. I am thinking I will be able to use the same controller once my P4P is returned.

Reaction score
I use the Smart Controller for both my M2Pro and P4Pro V2.
I was able to load litchi and Dronelink on it, although neither is as easy as onto my Android phone and/or tablet. Cannot get Crystal sky to load 3rd party.
No idea if the insurance company app will load.

Reaction score
I use the Smart Controller for both my M2Pro and P4Pro V2.
I was able to load litchi and Dronelink on it, although neither is as easy as onto my Android phone and/or tablet. Cannot get Crystal sky to load 3rd party.
No idea if the insurance company app will load.
Thanks for the response Arnold... wanting some reassurance that the Smart Controller would work with 3rd party apps, above and beyond DJI tech support assurances.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rural Rider