DJI shipped my P3 +extra battery today (April 29).

Reaction score
Shipped via FedEx, no luck tracking it yet, hope to get it before weekend.

I've gotten very good use from P2V+ over the past year (around 80-100-flights), but have been longing for better quality still photos from day one.

I purchased an Inspire 1 for the improved camera, but it threw a propeller and crashed on first flight. DJI 'Propeller Lock' notification was issued the next day, so thankfully I had no problems returning it for a refund. Then there was the debacle with the Inspire 1 iPad app. Hope the P3 is as problem-free as P2V+ has been.

Can't wait to transfer Trax GPS tracker from P2V+ to P3 and charge up everything when it arrives. :)

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Reaction score
Shipped via FedEx, no luck tracking it yet, hope to get it before weekend.

I've gotten very good use from P2V+ over the past year (around 80-100-flights), but have been longing for better quality still photos from day one.

I purchased an Inspire 1 for the improved camera, but it threw a propeller and crashed on first flight. DJI 'Propeller Lock' notification was issued the next day, so thankfully I had no problems returning it for a refund. Then there was the debacle with the Inspire 1 iPad app. Hope the P3 is as problem-free as P2V+ has been.

Can't wait to transfer Trax GPS tracker from P2V+ to P3 and charge up everything when it arrives. :)
mine too would bet it wont get here till next week though as its not yet pulling up on fed ex sight

Reaction score
Mine was also shipped today. Customer ref# was in the 8000's, I did order a Pro unit with an extra battery, and ordered direct from DJI about two days after launch.

Guess I need to order a tracker now. Too many trees in the pacific northwest not to have a tracker.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Canfly