DJI shipped my P3 +extra battery today (April 29).

Reaction score
Shipped via FedEx, no luck tracking it yet, hope to get it before weekend.

I've gotten very good use from P2V+ over the past year (around 80-100-flights), but have been longing for better quality still photos from day one.

I purchased an Inspire 1 for the improved camera, but it threw a propeller and crashed on first flight. DJI 'Propeller Lock' notification was issued the next day, so thankfully I had no problems returning it for a refund. Then there was the debacle with the Inspire 1 iPad app. Hope the P3 is as problem-free as P2V+ has been.

Can't wait to transfer Trax GPS tracker from P2V+ to P3 and charge up everything when it arrives. :)

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Shipped via FedEx, no luck tracking it yet, hope to get it before weekend.

I've gotten very good use from P2V+ over the past year (around 80-100-flights), but have been longing for better quality still photos from day one.

I purchased an Inspire 1 for the improved camera, but it threw a propeller and crashed on first flight. DJI 'Propeller Lock' notification was issued the next day, so thankfully I had no problems returning it for a refund. Then there was the debacle with the Inspire 1 iPad app. Hope the P3 is as problem-free as P2V+ has been.

Can't wait to transfer Trax GPS tracker from P2V+ to P3 and charge up everything when it arrives. :)
mine too would bet it wont get here till next week though as its not yet pulling up on fed ex sight

Mine was also shipped today. Customer ref# was in the 8000's, I did order a Pro unit with an extra battery, and ordered direct from DJI about two days after launch.

Guess I need to order a tracker now. Too many trees in the pacific northwest not to have a tracker.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic