DJI service

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with service. Have a P4P+ recently purchased with controller problem. Started a request and several emails and one phone call later, still have no shipping label nor even an address.

You should reach out to DJI for help. They rarely post in this forum, so you likely won't find anyone who can help you here.

Has anyone had any experience with service. Have a P4P+ recently purchased with controller problem. Started a request and several emails and one phone call later, still have no shipping label nor even an address.
Welcome to the forum and hate you're having issues . If you will search you will see many threads on dealing with DJI some good and lot's bad .
I have had to deal with them only 2 times and had good experiences and guess I was lucky.
Now I had called the CA.# and is where I sent the ones I had both times. I got my RA and label
within 24 hours of calling . I have never tried to deal with them in China so can't speak of them there . If not mistaken this is the # I called ( 818) 235 0789 .

Unfortunately, DJI Customer service is not always very good. I use them as a last resort. If you can, try to resolve problems yourself. But I can see you are frustrated that your drone is brand new, it should be perfect! Just keep trying and you will probably succeed. I buy everything used, so I can never go back to the company and complain. I just have to fix it myself. But it always works out for me! I can't think of one time that I bought a used drone, DSLR, audio recorder, or computer that I was not able to make work like new, and literally save thousands of dollars!! Sorry, I'm rambling again...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT