DJi seems to have lost my drone....

Has this happened to you?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I sent my Phantom e3 in for repair. They diagnosed the problem, repaired it and sent it back. The only problem is that the drone and controller that I got back are not mine.
So now what do I do? Do I fly the one they sent? Do I hold out for mine? Do I try to get them to replace it with a new drone? I have raised the issue with them but have not yet heard a reply. How long is it reasonable to wait for an intelligent response?
Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

From what I have read and heard this is normal. One reason people don't like having to send there phantoms in for repair.

They did send you the correct model though right?

Is it in worse or better condition than your own one etc etc???

They said they would repair it. No mention was made of replacement. The condition of the one they sent seems to be about the same.

Further communication from dji claims mine was not repairable and the is my replacement. I wonder why this was not mentioned at the time my unit was evaluated and they figured out what they were going to charge me.

Reactions: Dazzauk
Further communication from dji claims mine was not repairable and the is my replacement. I wonder why this was not mentioned at the time my unit was evaluated and they figured out what they were going to charge me.

Good man for updating us.

Probably was cheaper for them to just punt you a new / refurbished one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic