DJI restarting gimbal production?

Reaction score
This might be of interest to some.

I recently ordered an H3-2D gimbal. I got an e-mail from the supplier today saying the shipment has been delayed as DJI have just changed and restarted the manufacturing process of the gimbals due to all the problems people have been having, and that the next shipment should rectify all of the issues.

So those who have ordered and are still waiting for gimbals, it might pay to cancel and wait a few weeks!

Thanks for the news snapdragon, but what do all the people do that bought the previous design? This will be a real issue if true and DJI don't address it.

I'm about to buy one tomorrow, off a guy who doesn't want it. If I have issues and he doesn't do the right thing re transferring or dealing with where he purchased it from, I'm screwed.

I'm about to buy one tomorrow, off a guy who doesn't want it. If I have issues and he doesn't do the right thing re transferring or dealing with where he purchased it from, I'm screwed.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who would like to get rid of their Zenmuse before it self destructs.
Like you said, if purchased from a private party seller, how do you get a replacement ? Once money is collected, the
seller will have no incentive to provide any further assistance.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20