DJI Repair Status Times are Incorrect

Reaction score
When I look at the status of my DJI repair order online at their site, the status times are shown in the future!

It says the product was received on Feb 16, 2017 at 12:10 AM. It also says that the issue was verified on Feb 16, 2017 at 01:14 AM.

My first thought was that this is UNC time (GMT), but even using those dates, that would be (in my local time), 4:10 PM and 5:14 PM, respectively--which hasn't happened yet. If you look at the screenshot below, it's currently 12:39 PM on Feb 15, 2017.

jBaSlbh.png

Where is repair made at? If in another country could be across the international date line

Where is repair made at? If in another country could be across the international date line
I figured it out. The time is in represented in Shenzhen time.

What confused me is that the repair is being done right down the road from me. I'm about 20 miles from their U.S. headquarters in California.

I checked against UTC/GMT/Zulu time (as most systems will use this), but didn't think to check against China Timezone, which is 16 hours ahead (of PST).

It appears that the product (battery) problem has been verified, so I maybe I'll receive the replacement delivery tomorrow. :)

Glad you figured it out strange the way time is in Shenzhen time but that explains time & date difference

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4