DJI repair issue

Reaction score
So i just got my P3A back from stress crack repair today,i open the box,first 2 gimble guards in the box and none were securing the gimbal,second i went to match my aircraft serials up and they are diffrent and the remote isnt the same remote.Anybody have an issue like this before?Was i sent a refurb for a reason,i contacted them and there saying it wasnt swapped out.But obliviously if my numbers arent matching it was.

So i just got my P3A back from stress crack repair today,i open the box,first 2 gimble guards in the box and none were securing the gimbal,second i went to match my aircraft serials up and they are diffrent and the remote isnt the same remote.Anybody have an issue like this before?Was i sent a refurb for a reason,i contacted them and there saying it wasnt swapped out.But obliviously if my numbers arent matching it was.
For sure it sounds like very poor packing. Are the gimbal cables damaged?

Unfortunately, using and sending refurb parts is common. It's also part of the DJI warranty that they can use refurb parts.

Replaced Phantom 3?

Serial number

Refurbished vs new

Reactions: JoBe
For sure it sounds like very poor packing. Are the gimbal cables damaged?

Unfortunately, using and sending refurb parts is common. It's also part of the DJI warranty that they can use refurb parts.

Replaced Phantom 3?

Serial number

Refurbished vs new
See i didnt know any of this,its was a stress crack why would they swap the whole aircraft?I kept track of my hours on motors and airframe now i know nothing about this bird here

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl