DJI Releases Naza Assistant 2.14 and Naza Firmware 3.14

Reaction score
Date: 2013/07/04
NAZA-M firmware version: 3.14
NAZA-M assistant software version: 2.14
NAZA-M Quick Start Guide: 1.10

What’s new?
Firmware
 Optimize the compatibility for Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal.
 Add calibration function of X1 channel(X1 is used for pitch control of normal gimbal and Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal).
 Change the default aircraft type to X4 instead of I4.
Software
 Add calibration function of X1 channel(X1 is used for pitch control of normal gimbal and Zenmuse H3-2D).

It seemed like it was there before but now it's missing. Is that showing up for you guys as well?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-04 at 12.30.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-07-04 at 12.30.31 PM.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,514
mercillus said:
Is this FW any better than 3.12?

Wow!!! These guys seem to be pushing a constant flow of software updates. Nice to know that they are actively looking at improving things.

Not really used anything other than 3.14 and I can't really see an issue! As a total novice I think these things are amazing.

I think you are wrong.

FlyAways were corrected with Firmware 3.1.2 (included TX safe for avoiding Fly away) and other good fixes. No FlyAway reports since 3.1.2 owners installed it.

jumanoc said:
I think you are wrong.

FlyAways were corrected with Firmware 3.1.2 (included TX safe for avoiding Fly away) and other good fixes. No FlyAway reports since 3.1.2 owners installed it.

Right there I know your wrong :).. mine did.. I had to get on someones roof and the only way I found it was using my FPV goggles to get close to it until I found it.

mercillus said:
jumanoc said:
I think you are wrong.

Right there I know your wrong :).. mine did.. I had to get on someones roof and the only way I found it was using my FPV goggles to get close to it until I found it.

They need to fix their real problems instead of screwing around with throttles and idiotic nonsense. And there are still flyaways. If I didn't correct the lousy gps with sometimes radical moves, it would have been gone long ago. Make changes that are needed dji ! Jumanoc, I think you'd better read some of the other posts on here. Flyaways are still here.

Hello,I downloaded the naza assistant and got no reading at all,it says you must update your main controller firmware to new version,any idea?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20