Hello everyone from Louisiana

Reaction score
I currently own a Phantom 2, a DJI Flame Wheel F450, and now a DJI Flame Wheel F550. I just completed building the F550, with 2312 Motors, and newest ESC, Naza M V2, and Tarot Retracts. Have not attached the Zenmuse H3 3D Gimbal as of yet. Question, after setting up my Spektrum Dx8, and Naza Assistant, the bird will not fly. Upon startup, the led blinks 3 red and 3 green until all satellites are obtained, I start the motors and all seems well. As I turn up the throttle to lift off (well over 50%) the led suddenly blinks solid red and at 100% the bird will not lift off, or even act like its going to. Is it a battery problem, or a Naza problem? I have checked all the motors for correct direction of travel, and all connections are correct. I'm using Gear in the U channel, x1 in Aux 1 and x2 is in Aux 2. I am using a 2200 3C battery 11.1 v, which I have used on my F450 a couple of times. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I apologize if this question is in the wrong space, not to familiar with forums.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

I would suggest you post your question in the "Other" area - Other DJI Multi-Rotors

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl