DJI Refurbished

Reaction score
Anyone have experience getting manufacturer refurb units from DJI? Do they look brand new? Just curious. If I'm gonna spend the money, I want no scratches.

Thanks in advance!

I've considered it... they give the same warranty so why not save a couple hundred bucks... Although with the Black Friday specials a new P4P looks pretty tasty!

I sent mine in for repair one time and I could swear I got back a different controller... no scratches but the rubber grips had an ever so slight bit of dirtiness to them, and I mean slight, so slight I wasn't sure it was a different controller.

I'd say go for it - you have 7 days to return it if purchased from DJI direct.

See the link above.

I did the same thing from Newegg. Got it a week ago. Everything thing looked new except for the box, not beat up just not pristine. I ordered the MI PAD2. O boy I might be in for a wild ride.

got my p3 pro factory refurb 3 weeks ago with a free 2nd battery..looks like it's never been open and flies great...

I have p3A refurbished looks like new like never be open came original box everything looks like new the only way to know is a refurbished is for the serial number that is the only way because the drone looks like brand new

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I bought a p3a refurbished in July. no problems. looked brand new. no scratches no blemishes. everything works fine. now over 100 miles. no problems

Anyone have experience getting manufacturer refurb units from DJI? Do they look brand new? Just curious. If I'm gonna spend the money, I want no scratches.

Thanks in advance!

I believe that as it is with most "Factory referbs" is they are restored to "Like new" condition. Meaning no scratches or visual damage.

That said if I was buying anything refurbished I think the main concern is it functions 100% and cosmetics would play a lesser roll. If you want pristine untouched new condition you better look at new only as there are some scratches that get bye the workers eyes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues