DJI Press conference IFA 2017

Reaction score
Tomorrow, Aug 31st, DJI will hold a press conference at IFA 2017.

Rumors are that they will announce a new Mavic or the long awaited P5.
I really love my P4 and would love an improved version, but not necessary smaller.

Better sensors, an improved camera with a 360 gimbal,...

Tomorrow, Aug 31st, DJI will hold a press conference at IFA 2017.

Rumors are that they will announce a new Mavic or the long awaited P5.
I really love my P4 and would love an improved version, but not necessary smaller.

Better sensors, an improved camera with a 360 gimbal,...
What you want has been available since last November. It's called the P4 Pro man!

Rumors... but nothing from DJI.
There's a "video of the Phantom 5" also on youtube, but its just a hoax by someone who was desperate for YouTube fame. Rumors are just that, nothing short of the National Enquirer's claims of Bigfoot being spotted in a beauty salon.

Rumors... but nothing from DJI.
There's a "video of the Phantom 5" also on youtube, but its just a hoax by someone who was desperate for YouTube fame. Rumors are just that, nothing short of the National Enquirer's claims of Bigfoot being spotted in a beauty salon.
Then please Verify the rumors and where you know this to be factual.

I have found nothing from DJI's website on any new Phantom series yet. Thus, without any authentic verification, its just that... a RUMOR.
Here you are then if you still believe it's a RUMOR.

Buy Phantom 4 Pro

158a9020fbcd5c3038ec9c0cbbea8bd9.jpg

Reactions: kuyakano
Not a "new Phantom series" but an upgraded P4P

"The Obsidian color-way offers an exterior described as "a sleek matte-gray Obsidian color shell featuring a magnesium, electroplated and anti-fingerprint coated gimbal which requires a higher standard manufacturing technique."

As someone in another thread pointed out, this looks identical to the Best Buy special, that was offered.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl